Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Predictions For The 2010 MLB Season

Here is the way I see the 2010 season going down. Last years predictions did not go so well. Hopefully I don't have to say that next year when I predict the 2011 season.

American League

AL East Champs: New York Yankees

AL Central Champs: Chicago White Sox

AL West Champs: Seattle Mariners

AL Wild Card Champs: Tampa Bay Rays

AL Champs: New York Yankees

AL MVP: Evan Longoria

AL Cy Young: Felix Hernandez

AL ROY: Austin Jackson

National League

NL East Champs: Philadelphia Phillies

NL Central Champs: St. Louis Cardinals

NL West Champs: Colorado Rockies

NL Wild Card Champs: Atlanta Braves

NL Champs: Philadelphia Phillies

NL MVP: Hanley Ramirez

NL Cy Young: Roy Halladay

NL ROY: Jason Heyward

World Series Champs: New York Yankees

I did not pick the Brewers this season to win the Central or the Wild Card. I feel I jinxed them last season when I predicted they would win the Wild Card. I think they will contend all season for the division and/or the Wild Card and may very well win one of those, but I think they will fall just short and finish second in the Central. But that is why they play the games. It's gonna be a fun and exciting season. I can't wait.

No comments: