Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sweet Diggs

I don't care what anyone says, I really like these yellow/gold/mustard jersey's. They were special for tonight's "Cerveceros" night celebrating Latino heritage in baseball. I think they should put "Brewers" across the chest of these and make them a third home alternate jersey. Adam McCalvy tweeted after the game that Kameron Loe told him the guys really liked them and asked the clubhouse attendant if they could throw them into their regular rotation. That would be sweet!

-Jason

3 comments:

tillzen said...

thanks! the uni will sell OUT and I wanted to show it in a still photo. thx!

FreiBrauer said...

Those uni's were pretty awesome... When's your next podcast coming? I really enjoy those...

JD said...

FreiBrauer, we should be recording a new podcast tonight and it will be up late tonight or tomorrow morning. We appreciate the support, thanks!

-Jason