Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays From VFBC

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday from your friends at VFBC. The next few weeks are going to be hectic with the holidays and I am moving all at the same time. So I do not think I will be able to post even if something big comes up, but when I get settled in I will put up Reader Poll #6 and review Reader Poll #5. Although I don't anticipate the Brewers doing anything until the new year anyway. But if they do, here is my holiday wish list to Doug Melvin.

Doug,
Please sign one of the following pitchers in the near future to shore up our rotation. They are in order of who I want most to least.

1. Ben Sheets
2. Randy Johnson
3. John Smoltz
4. Randy Wolf
5. Jon Garland

If you can't sign any of the above pitchers for the starting rotation, please consider signing Brian Fuentes to be our closer.

I have been a good boy this year Doug and would really appreciate some kind of signing or trade that can get us a #1 or #2 starter to go with Yovani or a proven closer for the pen.

No comments: