Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fantasy Baseball 2009 Is Here!

You can now sign up for 2009 fantasy baseball league's at Yahoo.com. Hells yes! You know were close to spring training and the start of another season of the worlds greatest game when you can create Yahoo fantasy baseball leagues. It smells like spring. I created my league today that I'm commissioner for. I'm a big fan of the MLB Network show "Prime 9" so I stole that and am calling my league this season "PrimeNine09". My team name for 2009 will be "Melvin's Apprentice" and my avatar is the picture of Doug and I from Brewers "On Deck". Got my rankings all set in my Excel spreadsheet and I'm ready for draft day and to win my 1st championship. I have come in 2nd and 3rd in a few leagues since I started playing in 2006 but this year I feel like its my time. Just got to fend off 13 of my friends.

No comments: