Thursday, March 26, 2009

Braun Had An MRI Today

Haudricourt reported on his JSonline blog that the MRI showed no structural damage to Ryan. Which means no cracked rib or any kind of tears. After I read that I let out a GIGANTIC sigh of relief, as I'm sure the rest of Brewers Nation did when or if they read the news somewhere. If Braun would have had some kind of damage who knows how long he could have been out with an injury like that. But he still does have "tightness" in that area and is now day to day. This means and it is probably a good idea that Ryan will not play again until he feels no "tightness". If that means he doesn't play till opening day I'm completely okay with that. In fact I would prefer it. I do wonder thought if he sits out the rest of spring training and it is still feeling "tight", will they DL him or let him miss some of the beginning of the season? It's a good question and I can't even speculate on the answer. All I know is Ryan is VERY important to the clubs success this season and for years to come. Stay tuned.....

No comments: