Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jersey Numbers

So being the nerd that I am I was browsing Brewers.com and I clicked on the roster link and it appears they have updated every players jersey number on the 40 man roster. Guys who previously had a just a line where their number would have been now have numbers and a few players have changed numbers. Here are the ones I noticed:

Jorge Julio will wear #50
Hernan Irribarren wore #26 in his cup of coffee last year, now #9
Trevor Hoffman of course will wear #51
Brad Nelson wore #40 during his cup of coffee last year, now #27
Angel Salome wore #50 during his cup of coffee last year, now #13
Manny Parra wore #43 during his first two years, now #26
Mike Lamb wore #47 last year, now #20

If I remember correctly when Ken Macha was introduced as Manager at his press conference in October he was given a jersey with #40 on it by Melvin, so I'm guessing that is why Nelson switched.

No comments: