Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Get Excited When Baseball Related Things Happen In Winter

The Brewers yearly "Fanfest" event "On Deck" will take place not at Miller Park right before the season starts but instead in January at the Midwest Airlines Center downtown. It is $15 to get in to the event. No problem, well worth it. Bought four tickets today for myself and three of my friends. I actually love the fact this year they are having it during the "dull drums" of winter. It gets me excited for the baseball season that at that point will be on the horizon as spring training will only be a month away. I just hope that there is not a awful blizzard that day that will make it difficult to get to the event for we the fans and the players. Besides autograph (ranging from free to $25 my guess $25 would get you Braun and Fielder) and picture opportunities, other events will include:

  • The Q&A Stage
  • FS Wisconsin Sports Desk to test your broadcasting skills
  • WTMJ Stage
  • Anthem Challenge
  • Vendor booths with baseball memorabilia
  • Kids Area

No comments: