Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not Much Going On, Lets Talk Music!

Well with the offseason kind of quit right now waiting to see what is up with Sabathia and no other moves made yet by the Brewers. I would like to say something not related to baseball.

Only 4 days until 15 years of work and waiting is over. Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy" comes out on Sunday 11/23. I'm very pumped, I know a lot of people hate on Axl because it has taken so long to release the record and because it's not the original GNR. But to me, it's still gonna be awesome because it's Axl and a bunch of very good musicians. I think that is one thing people forget when they totally dismiss this record before it even hits. They say oh it's just Axl and a bunch of no name cronies. Well actually not, the new GNR is made up of guys who have played in bands like: Nine Inch Nails, The Replacements, Primus, Psychedelic Furs, etc.

Some of the early reviews are in and everyone I have seen thus far is positive. Of course I have heard some of the demo leaks online but I can't wait to actually hear the full length studio versions of the songs. 4 days to go, Sunday can't come soon enough. Ooops, almost forgot since it is actually coming out, go to drpepper.com and get your free 20 oz. bottle of soda.

No comments: