Friday, May 9, 2008

Ryan Braun Get's Pissed, And I Love It!


"It's frustrating; it's beyond frustrating. I'm fucking sick of saying it's early. You can only say that for so long. You can only say, 'It's early,' you can only say, 'It's going to be all right' for so long.

"It's time for us to start swinging the bats like we're capable of."

Ryan made these comments to Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Brewers beat writer Anthony Witardo Tuesday night. Somehow I first saw these comments in an article written this morning by Michael Hunt. But I love hearing stuff like that, a player on the Brewers (my favorite player actually) stepped up spoke his heart and mind and even used a naughty word to express his anger over this current losing streak. I wish our Manager would say something like this once in awhile instead of sugar coating everything all the time, but it's the way Yost is and he isn't going to change. Big props to Ryan Braun, hopefully his stick comes around soon and it will.

No comments: